Participants who have completed this course will be able to
List and understand the implications of Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act Legislation 2005.
Identify hazards in the workplace.
State actions the Safety Committee can take to promote health and safety at work.
Who should attend?
Safety Committee members.
Maximum Number of Candidates
12 Per Trainer
- Implications of Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005
- General Applications Regulations 2007
- Additional relevant legislation
- Systems of managing health and safety
- Hazard identification
- Risk assessment
- Control measures
- Consultation and Committee effectiveness
- Role and function of the committee under 2005 Act and consultation
- Ensuring a high profile
- Terms of reference
- Members duties
- Communicating the Health and Safety message
National Safety Centre Certificate of Attendance