23rd June 2015
24th June 2015
Contact for details
PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE COMPLETED THIS COURSE WILL BE ABLE TO
The aim of this course is to equip the student instructor with the knowledge, skills and attitude to instruct using both the theoretical and practical teaching methods necessary for the Cardiac First Response Community course.
- The individual must have certified as a CFR Provider within the last 12 months.
- Learners must be at least 18 years of age.
- Following successful completion of the didactic component on the CFR Community Instructor, the Student Instructor will undergo a period of supervised teaching practice and evaluation before they can receive their CFR Community Instructor certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Learners with an interest in delivering theoretical and practical Cardiac First Response Community training.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CANDIDATES
6 Per Trainer
COURSE CONTENT IN BRIEF
- Review of Cardiac First Response Community Course
- Adult /Child & Infant chain of survival & CPR/AED
- Recovery Position / Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Aspirin Administration
- Update on PHECC Clinical Practice Guidelines
PHECC CFR Community Instructor Certification
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATION INFORMATION
- A CFR Community Instructor is required to remain in certification in Cardiac First Response and as an Instructor.
- Recertification is required to recertify as an Instructor.
- Instructor recertification will be valid for 2 years.
- An Instructor is required to deliver a minimum of 4 PHECC registered CFR Community Courses or 4 QQI Level 5 (Formerly FETAC) Occupational First Aid Courses within this 2 year period; there is no minimum number of retention courses required.
(Call Save) 1850 234 600
Holywell Community Centre, Holywell Educate Together, Swords, North County Dublin
Eircode: K67 P8P9