Film and Television Health & Safety Services are site specific, contact us today to discuss.
National Safety Centre have extensive previous experience in providing Health & Safety Services to the Film and Television Industry and can provide the following services:
- Carry out audit on Health and Safety documentation.
- Attend Reccies and Tech Reccies.
- Carry out inspections of set construction, props and wardrobe areas.
- Attend set to oversee Health and Safety practices.
- Provide Health and Safety cover, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), ambulance cover and rescue services for filming days.
- Provide Health & Safety Training
- Attend meetings with Production Manager pre, during and post shoot to advise on Health & Safety.